Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dream...

This is a fast post, but I was so excited to try this new Magnolia stamp... I know I can use it over and over. I love her hair, the flowers and the movement of the wind.

I colored the image with Distress Ink. This is my first card using just the Distress and I love it, but definitely I need a lot more practice.
I added a flower, a little brad, a couple of adhesive rhinestones from "K & Company " and a little charm that says :Dream
I hope you like it.
Hugs,
Lim

12 comments:

Marte said...

Really sweet card, Lim! I love the girl as well, think she's my favorite Magnolia at the time! :)

The flowered paper was perfect - gave the whole a retro look! :)

Miss you baby! Love, Marte

wendy peatross said...

That is a cute stamp. Where did you find it?

Monique said...

Hi Lim !!!

Oh wow, this card is gorgious. Love the colours you used. This is a magnolia stamp I will definitely buy one of these days. She's sooo sweet :)).

Hugs Monique

My lifes inky escape and more said...

This darling Lim! The colors are so pretty!


Hugs,
Renee

Dawn said...

Lim you have coloured her beautiful.I love the white edging round the card - so beautiful. Hope you are well

Dawn
xx

Deb said...

Fabulous card, love the coloring and DP, the cording, I am a huge fan of you and your doodling too!!

Hugs!!!

Eli said...

Oh.... you have so many greate card her, I like them.
And I like all of Magnolia and Hanglar I too

kortihodet.blogspot.com

Elley said...

Lim, I think you did a very good job. I love to see what you always come up with.

Ellen

Hanne said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! You have done a great job with the coloring, and the way you've put everything together is beautiful - as always ;)

Love, Hanne:)

Heidi said...

Love it -its so cute

Hugs from
Heidi

Heike said...

Wow, perfect work, the Tilda look's so cute. Love it.....

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your colouring is fantastic Lim and I love the bright dp. Hugs, Nikki x