Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blog Candy WINNER!!!!

Hi everyone,

First of all, allow me to THANK YOU all for participating in my Blog Candy. I truly appreciate all the comments, the e-mails, and the ideas about the storage. THANK YOU!!! It has been just a few months since I created this blog and now I have the most wonderful and amazing friends. Everyday I meet new people that amaze me with their kind and sweet comments. THANK YOU!!!

I would love to have been able of giving a prize to each participant, but this is impossible. The good part of this is that in November will be my Birthday and I want to organize another Candy Blog with more opportunities to win. I'm working on it!!! Having said that... Let's Rumble!!!!!.

...and the winner is.... ROSETTE from http://craftingmagic.blogspot.com/

Once again, thank you for participating and hope to see you around again. Rosette, please send me your postal address and I will submit you the package on Monday.
My email address is : magnoliacards@yahoo.com

Hugs,

Lim.

10 comments:

weekend-crafter said...

well done rosetta u have got some fab candy there xoxox Karen

Rosette said...

Oh dear.... I think my heart is beating soooo fast I think it will be running out before me.. I'm ALL EXITED!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU XXXXX

Anki said...

Congratulations Rosette! Lim - hope your arms is not aching from all that stamping ;-)) Kram - Anki

Lauren said...

Congrats Rosette. xx

Paula's ponderings said...

Congrats Rosette and thanks Lim for setting it up! x

Deb Wood said...

awwwww poo! Congrats Rosette!!

Sanisi said...

Don't forget to tell us how you are going to store your stamps after you decide.

Dawn said...

Well Done Rosette!
Lim's candy will be amazing!

Inga said...

Hi!
Thank you so much for the birthday greeting, it was so nice :)

I didn't recieve the surprise yet, but it'll probably be here in a couple of days. I'll let you know when it's here!

Hope you're doing fine, I stop by your blog every once in a while, and you really make beautiful cards! They always cheer me up :)

Unknown said...

Well done to Rosette for winning the candy. Lucky girl! :0)
Viv xx