Thursday, January 22, 2009

I got you babe...!!!

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday when my husband was sleeping/watching TV on the couch...( He says he wasn't sleeping and it was snoring, but anyways... LOL) I made this card to him for Valentine's... I was so happy because this is one of the stamps that I received from Funky Kits and is called " You and me- Cowboy" and is from "Morehead"... :)) I think this cute little guy is adorable and immediately I thought of my hubby.. :)) He's adorable with me.. :))

Well, I finished the card and hide it so he couldn't see it... but for some reason I wanted to make sure he would like the stamp.... a BIIIIIG mistake... and I pretended this card wasn't for him, just to watch his reaction... he was laughing!!!!... He didn't like it at all... Seriously... He laughed non-stop.. He said this stamp had the biiiigest head ever seen and looked so chubby to be a real sheriff... Hello!!!???

Why did I ask him in the first place??.. What guys know about stamps??.. well, now I will keep the card because I love it, but I will make another one for him.. maybe he's used to see my Hanglars and Magnolia cards and this was a different style I think...

Tell me the true... Do you like the stamp??.. I love it!!!

Hugs,

LIM




( The calender is from "Close to my Heart" and the sentiment is " A Muse Artstamp")

24 comments:

Renee said...

Oh Lim this is adorable! Your hubby will love it! I wish I could capture some of your talent! I had some girls over last night to stamp and it took me 3 hrs to make 2 cards!!! And they aren't much to look at! Ugh! You need to come out here and teach me a few things@

Deb Wood said...

I absolutely adore the stamp and the card is fabulous!!! You always have just the right accessories and such fabulous layouts and coloring!!

Left you something on my blog, it's not bribery!! LOL!!

Peta said...

Men are dumb Lim, I think this little guy is adorable, Peta x

nicky said...

OMGits a wonderful absolute georgeus card! hugs nicky

Pop's Cards said...

Aww he is adorable, hugs pops x x x

Toneloni * Tonje said...

Hello my friend
What a cute stamp!!!! I love you work. I have an Award for my.
Thanks for your inspiration

hugs
Tonje

Marte said...

Haha, I'm sorry but I found this little story very amusing. It is so typical - but it was with the best intentions. You just want to make him so happy, and I think you guys are too sweet! :)

I think the little cowboy is super cute, and I bet O will feel really sorry if you let him know it was for him.

Warm hugs is sent over seas!

Kristin said...

Sounds like a thing my husband could say as well! They just don't get it! ;)
The stamp is super-cute! With your colouring and the card you made, it looks even cuter! ;)

milli said...

I had a real laugh!:) Men are dumb when it comes to stamping! I find him cute!
My boyfriend doesn't like the Hanglars or the Magnolia-stamps, he thinks they look silly without mouths, "how can they eat?" he says:/

Rosette said...

Hehe .. you made me laugh! I had to come here to see this card!! Well.. if your hubby doesn't like it.. I'm sure that another receiver will do! :) This is sooo cute..I like him very much ;))

Maylee said...

I think he is adorable! I've stopped asking my husband for his opinion about my cards. : )

Linda . J said...

Hi Lim the card is adorable I love it.
Hugs Linda

Elley said...

Lim, I love the stamp. The first thing I said when I saw it, was AHHHHHHH, I love it. He is so adorable. I sure do wish I could make cards like you do. Hugs, Ellen

Julie said...

Men just don't know what is cute. The stamp and the card are just adorable.

Hanna said...

Woooow, I just LOVE this card!
Gorgeus!
Hugs
//Hanna

Malin E said...

I think he is really cute! Men doesn´t understand this things ;o)
Have a nice weekend!
Malin

Michelle said...

I think he's adorable!! What do men know anyways.....

Kirsten Aune said...

Dear Lim!
The card is soooo beautiful, and I think the image is absolutely adorable!!
I just love the layout, the colours and all those beautiful details!! You're an artist, my friend!!

I hope you're having a nice weekend! Take care.

Warm hugs

Jojjo said...

This is just too cute! I love all the details on the card as well as the stamp :)

sugarnellie said...

That wee cowboy is so adorable,I have never seen a card make with him before. Fantastic, I love it!

Melissa said...

LOL! My DH sleeps/watches tv too! He'll be snoring away, but insists that he was really awake! :)

I think the card and stamp are adorable! The little boy does have a large head, rather like a baby would, but he is still really cute!

Nixe-Moni said...

OMG Lim, this is such a stunning card. I love the great papers and the so super cute image. All the details are fab too.
Hugs
Moni

Kirsten Alicia said...

Oh my goodness, another amazing creation. The image is so cute & I love the papers & embellishments. Kirsten.

Dawn said...

Lim it's gorgeous and you're right what do the guys know about our stamps!!!
So much gorgeous details and all the little additions just make it so adorable - I like the stamp he is a cutey!

hugs
Dawn
xx