Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vacation Alert!

Hi Ladies!

This is me again. I apologize with all you because I have post lately not much. The thing is that I have been involved in many things at once at personal level, and the result has been myself struggling to find some time to post. Anyways, I want to THANK all my friends for your emails and concerns. I'm doing fine. Indeed I feel super happy because tomorrow we will be taking our vacation in Cuba to spend two weeks with my relatives. Last time I visited my country was 14 years ago so I have so much to see and enjoy with my family.

I am also working the final details of my scrap-room. I expect the last piece of my cabinet to arrive by the mid of October and I will post some pictures when the cabinet arrives.

Last week I received my two ink pads holders and they are already mounted on the wall. I love them so much! Now I have room for even more ink pads and everything is organized. I bought the ink pad holders from Organize more, Here is the link.

I will post pictures when I'm back of my vacations.

Let me say that the owners Mike and Chrissy are super nice , so friendly and with a great customer service. I was impressed with the quality of the products. Check out their store because they have a lot of models and I believe they are having a sale, so you might even save a few bucks :)))

I hope everyone had a great summer and most importantly, have fun!!!

Hugs,

LIM

5 comments:

Rosette said...

Have super fun sweetie-pie... but do come back cause I'm missing you loads!!! :)

Teresa said...

OH Lim...what have you done to me..I can't quit staring at the eye candy on the right..hahaha..I LOVE Edward! Hope you have a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to see pics of your room when you get finished up! hugs,T

Iris Wiechmann said...

I'm sure you are having loads of fun and are enjoying your stay! Can't wait to have you back :-)

BIG HUGS
Iris

Dawn said...

Hi Lim
Hope you have a great time in Cuba and return refreshed and raring to craft!!! Lol
Can't wait to see the new craft room it sounds wonderful!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Teresa said...

Where Oh where has our Lim gone? If you see her will you tell her we miss her beautiful creations very much!

Hope you had a great vacation! New Moon is coming out very very soon..something to look forward to!

hugs,T