Friday, December 25, 2009

My last Post for 2009!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe this year is almost gone. Honestly, I'm kind of glad because it has been a crazy year for me. I'm still suffering from this awful cold but I feel happy to be able to spend the Christmas Holidays with my relatives in Cuba. Back from this Holiday Season, I will try to be more active with my blog posting more often. At least, this is one of my resolutions for the year 2010. :)

I want to THANK YOU guys for all the emails, the kind words and the friendship over this year. It's unbelievable how much you can care for a person irrespective of the distance and the fact of having never met that person. I'm thankful to all my blogger friends who supported me with their kindness and friendship over this year... I love you all! :)

I'm sorry that today I did not have enough time to visit each of you to drop in your respective blogs my best wishes for this Christmas, but I'm still engaged with"last minute" stuff that I have to sort out for my trip. So, I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2010 !! I wish all your dreams come true, and hope to get the chance of keep sharing nice ideas and projects with health, happiness and love!

I wish you the best!

With Love and Hugs,

LIM

5 comments:

Monique said...

Hi Lim !!
Hope you had a wonderfull Christmas :)).
Hugs Monique

Teresa said...

Have a wonderful trip Lim, hope you start feeling better soon so you'll be able to enjoy the visit. Merry Christmas to you dear! Talk to ya when you return.. hugs,T

Lilian said...

Have a wonderful time with family Lim and hope you'll be all better soon - you're probably all better by the time you read this :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Renee said...

I can't believe you posted! I've been wondering how you were and if you were ok!!

Have fun and talk to you next year!

marilynprestonn said...

Hi Lim, I just didn't know where else to reach you and wish you a very happy new year. With a heart and smile like yours, you are bound to be alright. I just missed you, and wanted to say hi and I am back to writing and hoping to get published this year.

Hugs to you my sweet friend, Peggy