Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hi Everyone,

It has been longer than I expected since my last post. We are not settled yet, but we are getting there. The trip was long and boring for the most part of it, driving for a total of about 30 hours. At first we were accommodated in a small studio but after a few weeks we moved into a bigger apartment in the same building. Now we have to make a big shopping to get all the furniture and stuff. This adventure of getting started over again is harder than what I expected. Altogether, I have been so busy that I even could not find the time to play with my new stamps.

And talking about cards and stamps... I want to open an Etsy store soon (when I finally settled) and I want to share with you the only 5 cards I could made during these last days. I'm so in love with this Magnolia collection. They are gorgeous!

Lara is doing fine but we noticed that every time the temperatures goes down she feels bad again, so I'm a bit worried about how things will come up next winter. For now she's happy that we are finally together again. :)

And last but not least I want to wish everyone a wonderful and Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

Hugs to all,

LIM :))

Card#1


Card#1 InsideCard#2


Card#2 InsideCard# 3

Card# 3 Inside
Card# 4
Card# 4 inside


Card#5


Card# 5 Inside

11 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous cards Lim, they are all so beautiful! Enjoy your new place!

Rosette said...

OH... I have missed you sooo much!!! So releived to have read you are in the process of settling down, and that even Lara is well. The cards are all stunning sweetie, love them all, and I hope we'll hear from you more often now! Big hugs from me, and keep well xx

Janiel/ janny said...

GPRGEOUS card Lim!!! Hope you get settled in and all is going well for you soon sweetie!!
hugs, Janiel

Monique said...

So good to see you again Lim !!!
I love your cards :)).

Enjoy your new place and hope to see more of you very soon :)).

Hugs Monique

Teresa said...

absolutely stunning Lim! Love every one of them..you'll do great with Etsy!

Give Lara a big hug for me!

hugs,T

Julie said...

I am glad to hear you are getting settled. Your cards are gorgeous! I especially like #5. Love those colors and the subtle elements on the card.

Glad to see you back.

Hugs,
Julie

COCO said...

ohhhh very gorgeous cards !!!!!
your coloring is very fabulous !!!
hugs coco

Gina K said...

your cards are adorable. I love how you give the interior as much detail as the exterior of the card. I hope you are settled in at your new home soon! Gina L

Dawn said...

Hi Lim

I know exactly how you feel, I have just moved to a new house too and there is just stuff EVERYWHERE.
I don't know where it's going to end, my supposed craft room is just a dumping ground and have not got a thing organised with regards to shelves and storage at all, can't find a bloomin' thing so don't really feel like crafting.

hope you get settled soon and big furry hugs to Lara, she will be glad to see you all together...

Love love your cards they are all so gorgeous...

Hugs
Dawn

Is your e-mail the same...

kat9 said...

Hi Lim,

I keep checking back to see not only your beautiful cards but how you are doing. I think I missed something when it comes to you moving and such but I hope you are well and things are working out for you and your family. Hope to see you more regularly creating soon. You always inspire me.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Well, aren't these just the sweetest cards. :) I love how you decorate the inside too...makes it like a little treasure. :)