Monday, October 11, 2010

Same papers and 4 Magnolia cards...

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if the same ever happens to you but sometimes when I buy a new paper pack I can't stop doing just one card with the same combination so this time I made 4 cards using the same colors and papers. I hope the final result doesn't look the same. What do you think?



Card#1
Card# 2

Card# 3

Card# 4- I added to her boots crystal clear from SU and they look really shine, sorry for the bad picture.

Stamps: Magnolia
Inks: Distress Inks from Tim Holtz
Papers: DCWV and Bazzill
Embellishment: Prima Flowers, brads, SU border punch, self stick gems, wrinkled ribbon and a lot of stickles.

Hugs,

LIM :))

5 comments:

nicky said...

OMG there are wonderful all 4 and there look different!

hugs nicky

Monique said...

They are all super cute Lim. I love them all. Beautifull colours and colouring :)).

Hugs Monique

Teresa said...

Awesome color choices Lim! I'd not thought to use the purple and blue..love it!! You are moving right along with your Christmas cards!! Great job! hugs,T

Daria said...

Each one is stunning. I love every single detail.

♥Gemma♥ said...

These are absolutely stunning and gorgeous colours you have used!
hugs and xxx