Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Magnolia Spring Kit and 2 cards...

Good Afternoon,

Today I received the new Magnolia Spring Kit and I looove all the stamps, specially Tilda with bunny and the tulips, they are all gorgeous!


Also want to show you a frame that I did for my scrap-room. I liked so much the card I did for my mom for Mother's Day that I decided to do something similar to frame it in a little shadow box and place it in my scrap-room.


And last but not least a Magnolia card. I added some crystal effect from SU to the flowers to give it more dimension.

Detail.

Inside.
Hugs,
LIM :)

6 comments:

Gina K said...

Ok, that spring kit is fabulous, and your projects are divine. There are so many pretty things to see on both of them!

Tammi said...

Oh my, both so gorgeous Lim! Really love the colors in that first one, your details are amazing! Love the kit, since you already got it, I must be getting mine tomorrow! :) Can't wait to see what you do with it. ~hugs

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous projects Lim! That kit is adorable, I'll be stalking my mailman tomorrow!!

Monique said...

They are so lovely Lim !!! I'm jealous of your stamps, haha.

Hugs Monique

Heidi said...

Hello sunshine
Love your cards and the spring kit is so wonderful. cant wait to color some of the images.
Hope you are fine my friend

Hugs from Heidi ♥

Anonymous said...

so beautiful Lim! Love your creations! Seeing the WOC w/the TH birdcage makes me want to order some... I've resisted for some reason, but this tempts me! : ))