Sunday, October 9, 2011

Magnolia New Collection and Fall Kit- 2011

Hi Ladies!

I know the stamping world is buzzing over the release of Magnolia's Sweet Dreams Christmas Collection for 2011 but yesterday I received my fall club kit and I want to share with you the pictures of the stamps that came in this kit. My favorite so far is the first Tilda with the hearts. I love that I will be able to use this stamp not just for Christmas but also for Birthday's or any other occasion. :)

Also I found this picture on Facebook. I can't wait for the new release even if I don't have much time to make cards this year I know they will have a special place in my collection. :)Enjoy!

Hugs,
Lim :)

5 comments:

Tammi said...

They are cute, thanks for showing us! Love Tilda in the stocking. ~hugs

Marte said...

Oh, wow!! They are just too cute! Haven't ordered stamps in a while - but I do LOVE the one on the right top, with the candle and heart on her sweater! Howcome you don't live here with me so we can craft together, my friend?! :)

Hope everything is ok, heard you're moving? Please, mail me an update, I miss hearing from you!

Big hugs, Marte

Anonymous said...

oh, I hope mine comes tomorrow! This is the cutest, sweetest, most charming release! love, LOVE it! TFS Lim!

Teresa said...

Oh no..I better start hoarding some money..lol! Especially since I just ordered a ton of new Prima. They are all so cute!! Thanks for sharing the pics!! Hope you are doing well Lim.
Hugs,T

Franz♥ said...

Hi Lim, sorry, i couldn't leave you a comment on Deep Ocean Dt Blog, so i stop here to tell you "goodbye", i hope you will be back with us as soon as possible!

Hugs, Franz.