Friday, April 27, 2012

Summer Memories Magnolia Stamps up for Pre-order

Hi Everyone,


First it all let me say that I HATE the changes on my blog. I don't know what happen but after been absent for a few weeks I found out everything in here changed. I would like to know if the same happened to you. Any suggestions?



Talking about crazy changes I noticed yesterday almost all the stores that I know sell Magnolia stamps were waiting to finally post the pre-order on Summer Memories Collection and FINALLY I was able to place my order. I know if so many competition out there but before you order your stamps check "Stampingscrapping.com" because Cindy will  price match if you find a lower price, place the link to where you found it at in the comment section of the order form at Stamping Scrapping and they will immediately refund the difference after you place your order. How can you go wrong? I'm so excited waiting for my new Tilda's. I'm in love with this new collection. I think is the biggest collection so far released from Magnolia and I love each image. Sorry I do not have any card to show you today but soon I will. I'm attaching these two pages with all the images from this collection that I found on the internet.

Wishing you all a great weekend,
Hugs,

LIM :)










2 comments:

Marte said...

Oh, they are just lovely! I've just found my way back to Magnolias, but I have sold almost everyone. Haha, maybe I have a reason to buy some new!?

I found some I really love, can't wait to see you making cards with them! :)

Love!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pages Lim! I need to print them and be ready to mark them when I decide what I don't absolutely have to have! lol