Saturday, October 23, 2010

UPDATE....40 Magnolia Stamps for sale...

Hi,

This will be the last update...Almost all the stamps are already sold out. Thank you so much!!! The packages are ready to be mailed tomorrow morning. I contacted each buyer to let them know that tomorrow I will provide the confirmation number and each person will be able to track their envelope on line. Once more, thank you so much and Happy Stamping!


Hi,

I'm selling 40 Magnolia stamps from my collection and a few other from different companies. I used them just one time. I'm selling each stamp for $6.00. The shipping is not included and I will ship only to USA. (PayPal only)
Please let me know if you are interested in any of these stamps.











I'm sorry that I do not have any card for today to show you guys, but I'm having an awful cold and with fever, and a lot of cough so not feeling good at all.

Hugs,
LIM

No comments: