Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Emily's Village.

The picture I want to show you today has a very special meaning to me, as my friend Deb (who makes wonderful cards) let me know about the following link where a mother asked some cards to be sent to her little daughter to celebrate the last chemotherapy…


http://splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9219489#post9219489

Dana is the name of this lovely mother, and Emily her little and brave daughter. This is the link to her blog http://www.mytreasuredcreations.blogspot.com/

As soon as I heard from Emily, I asked for her postal address and started working on Emily’s card. In the end the card happen to be one more of my scenes. (I believe I ended up being addicted to make scenes.. ;)

This time I would ask everyone visiting my blog send a card to little Emily. I know well that how a patient feels makes a big difference for healing soon. If we all contribute by sending her a card to celebrate her courage to fight against this difficult disease, it would be a lovely achievement…

If any of you wish to learn more about Emily’s journey, please do not hesitate in visiting the following web page… www.caringbridge.org/visit/emy

Emily is present in my prays..





5 comments:

Erin said...

Wicked cute as usual! I left a post for Emily's mom requesting the address, I'd like to send her a card too.

Angela K said...

You work is amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh Lim, this is just so special. Your scene is just beautiful and will be cherished. You are so kind. I will now follow the links. Hugs, Nikki x

Heidi said...

Your card is wonderful. Love the colors, love it all

Deb Wood said...

Ahilim. what an amazing creation for such an amazing little girl. You are such a strong and caring person!! I treasure you as my friend!!