Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Wonderful Award

Oh wow...I'm blushing....I have got this award from my dear friends Heike , Dawn , Maya and Hanne. Thank you so much for thinking about me. You all make my day!
Please check their blogs because you will be amazed, they are so talented and make beautiful creations.



The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Now I would like to give this wonderful award to:

Deb
Trina
Monique
Renee
Debbie

All these ladies have wonderful blogs and their creations are gorgeous. Please go ahead and check them out, you will love what you see, I´m sure!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Oh thank you so much Lim !!! I feel so honored :)). I love everything you create :))).

Hugs Monique