Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Award...WOW!! You made my day!! and Nikki's Candy Blog.

WOW !!!. I received this award from the following friends. Heidi , Nikki, Trina, Gill and Heike. Iwas so impressed that all these fabulous and talented ladies granted me with this award. It's a special award given to weblogs that catch your eye. Thank you so much ladies you made my day and thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm so happy!!!


I would like to give this award to the following ladies, please check out their blogs as their work is so inspirational. It was so hard to pick just 7 as there are so many other bloggers I would love to award...

Their names are:

1-Deb
2-Renee
3-Julia
4-Kristine
5-Joanne
6-Silvia
7- Monique


The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate al least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.


Also, my friend Nikki is having a wonderful Candy Blog, She is also celebrating her 10 000 hits. Pop over to her blog, and try your luck. She is very talented, and a great person!:)


Hugs,
Lim


5 comments:

Kristine said...

Muchas gracias Lim!
Besitos de Kristine =)

Bubbles said...

Thank you so much for this award Lim. I love your blog to!
Joanne x

Julia Aston said...

Thanks for this honor Lim - I love visiting here and seeing the beautiful cards you make - thanks for checking out my blog also!

Monique said...

Thank you so much Lim !!!! I love checking out your blog. Am always so excited when I see something new :)).

Hugs Monique

Silvia Kristine said...

Thank you so much for the award and your sweet words Lim!!! And thank you for inspiring me! Hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Silvia