Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JoAnn Fabrics Bargain...

Hi Ladies!

I'm sorry that I don't have any craft project to show you today. I have been sick for the last few weeks and my "mojo" run away... far, far away... :(

On Sunday I went shopping to JoAnn Fabrics and found that they are closing all the SMALL stores (at least this is what the cashier told me) so they are having a huge discount in everything. I was sad to find out that the only JoAnn that I have close is closing too, but at least I have the opportunity of buying a lot of new stuff... Poor hubby... he felt ashamed of going to the cashier with all the floss but seeing what the other ladies purchased made him feel better... LOL.... He didn't believe that we all NEED all this stuff...

Everything on the store were 50% and 75% off the regular price.

I will post a few pictures of the goodies that I bought and if you have an small JoAnn Fabrics close to you go and check if they are closing too so you can grab some goodies for yourself... :)










Good Luck!

Hugs,
LIM

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Wow Lim you got lots of wonderful goodies! So colorful! :) Take care & hugs.

Olga-MIA said...

Awesome shopping ! I see you are from Miami like me. I am happy to have found your blog. It is very cool ! Thanks for sharing ! Olga